With the fast pace of life, it is practically impossible to build a house 100 percent Vastu compliant. Since we cannot change the exteriors of the house, thus it is very important to make some changes in the interiors. A Vastu Dosha can be corrected by placing some charged objects or regulators.
As per Vastu Expert Ashish Jain, there are some useful and beneficial remedies if you have Vastu dosha in the South East directions.
Let’s see what are the implications and remedies if you have South East vastu dosha or defects:
Problem- If you have Bedroom in South East, it leads to a stressed relationship between the couples and may even lead to divorce.
1. If you have bedroom in the South East direction, it is better to replace or shift it. But somehow if it is not possible then you can use the remedy for the same
2. Remedy for South East bedroom- Keep the bed in south West corner of the room and make sure the bed is not touching any wall of the room
3. Keep your head towards South when you sleep
Problem- If you have Toilet in the South East, it is considered to be very inauspicious and may cause financial losses, anxiety and depression issues
1. Keep the toilet closed after every use.
2. Place Pyramid on the South and East walls of the toilet from outside. For better understanding on how to install pyramids please take the advice of a vastu expert.
Problem- If you have Main Door Entrance in South East, it may lead to some unwanted difficulties and complications in your life.
- Place 3 pyramids on these three places. One at the top center of the main door. And one each on either side.
- You can also place a Trishakti Sticker or image that includes Om, Swastik and Trishul.
Energy Balancing and remedies must be done under the supervision of Vastu experts for vastu dosha or vastu defects.