top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east main entrance

am not able to sleep properly please tell me what remedies should i install in my bed .

+1 vote
posted Jul 19, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

For a good sound sleep, make sure your sleep keeping your head towards the South direction.
For installation of remedies, please consult a vastu expert. You can call at 011-39585123 to know the remedy.

answer Jul 19, 2018 by Garima Rima
0 votes
Your place energy is highly negative and more over the Place or room where you sleep some energy disturbance noticed. So that you are not able to sleep properly. Also the health zone of your place is also. negative.
Try to correct it.
Placing the pyramid is good but it not solve the problem unless you correct the ground energy.
Pl get personalised consultation for your house and get solution accordingly.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph-011-395i5123
answer Jul 20, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
–1 vote
I am changing my floor tiles and also going to paint the home... I would like to ask what puja / treatment / remedies I should undergo before fixing it up?
+1 vote
I have not been to sleep properly at my new flat since almost last two years.
Secondly my wife having problem on her both the hands, she is not been able to hold thing properly  by both the hands. As per doctor she is suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome
Please suggest some remedy. Thanks
0 votes
I am not happy in my personal relationship, girlfriend fight every time . Give some solution.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.