top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Hi , my Kitchen door and main door are in front of each other , kindly suggest me remedies to solve my problem,

–1 vote
Hi, plz suggest the remedy for main door and kitchen door are in front of each other.
posted Jul 16, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Reg kitchen the gas stove should not be visible from the main door entrance. This is not good.
You can provide some curtain at the kitchen entrance.
S. Rajahgopa
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph-011-39585123
answer Jul 17, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
0 votes
Our main gate n main door of the house are in SE(towards South). Septic tank is in front of main gate. Any common remedies?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.