top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Can I put ganesha idol in north east direction in my kitchen

+2 votes
Can I put ganesha idol in North east direction in kitchen.
posted Jul 16, 2018 by Aditya Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Avoid idol to keep in the kitche.
The right place is North East or East or west in the living room place is good.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph-011-39585123
answer Jul 16, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Hi,

According to the Principle of Vastu Shastra, You should not place Mandir or any Goddess idol in the Fire Zone.

First, check your Kitchen direction.

I will suggest you not keep Ganesh idol inside Kitchen.

As Kitchen is not the place for worship.

If you want more help then visit evavaastu (.com). or contact us at robeen007@gmail.com

Thanks
Robin Goswami

answer Apr 1 by Robin Goswami
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi My Kitchen is in North West of the house and entrance of the kitchen is east, as this is a parallel kitchen I can only cook facing North and stove is facing south and we have utility continuation to the kitchen which is extended west side of the kitchen,Can I cook facing North Direction???

House is east facing 

0 votes

in my new house kitchen is in north and L shaped platform is from east to north direction ,

can we face north or east while cooking ?also we dont have proper NE and NW corner Please refer the attached floor plan.

0 votes
Our head faces at south direction we like to keep mirror diagnolly of my bed i.e north side  iam from hyderabad
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.