top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door shop office kitchen wealth entrance home south west plot prosperity north east north facing bedroom main entrance

i feel there is something which is bad in my house and am not able to progress please help

+2 votes
posted Jul 16, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
You are right. Your place have more negative energy noticed. Because of this you may have health problem, financialy also you may face problem.
I suggest you to go for personalised vasthu consultion so that it helps you get out of your problem.
As early as possible you do it.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmi divine energy consultant
Ph-011-39585123
answer Jul 16, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
My DOB is 6 the Dec 1977,

Time 9.30 am morning. Tue morning

what beholds me for future and my career. I have lost my job can you let me know what is in my future.

I am looking to get into mocktail and juice business but can't see any progress into getting it.
+1 vote
I have not been to sleep properly at my new flat since almost last two years.
Secondly my wife having problem on her both the hands, she is not been able to hold thing properly  by both the hands. As per doctor she is suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome
Please suggest some remedy. Thanks
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.