top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Temple place

+2 votes
Where should I keep temple in office.
posted Jul 13, 2018 by Aditya Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
The best place for temple is NORTH EAST PART.
answer Jul 13, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
If in my hall area the east wall has a crockery cabinet in which a big shelf in the north east corner can be made for temple but there is a toilet behind it but the sitting position is away from the wall and is in different direction.the wall is also not attached to the cabinet.there is a gap of few inches in between.is it suitable for a space of worship as i am facing east.
+1 vote
My plot is west facing and there is small sai temple on south side. Behind the temple is  place empty, which belongs to temple. that is around 8×55 feet size plot. Can build house beside to this temple
+3 votes

I have planned to buy a plot which has roads on west and south sides. The site is in good location and price is reasonable.
There is a small temple on the south west corner of the road which is just beside the plot. Is it preferable to buy the site. I wish to buy this site for a business purpose.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.