top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

how lemon can be use to remove negativity ?

+1 vote
posted Jul 10 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
By nature, the lemon has a capacity to remove the negativity and impurities.
There is a secret behind this.
Many places like shop or hotels, the lemon is used to keep at the entrance. They believe that it will remove the negativity or evil eye etc.
Generally the lemon will keep in glass with full of water. If there is any negativity the lemon will get sink inside the glass.
Where the place is good energy it will float on the glass water.
The water should change once in a week.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph - 011-39585123
answer Jul 10 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

I'm using Vastu compass append wants to know more information on using Check Vastu feature for my layout, where I can drag and drop different portions of the house on grid type layout.

+2 votes

Do i stand inside the house and face my entrance or stand outside an d face the entrance to know which direction my entrance is facing?

+3 votes

Hi where do i place the compass to check the vastu? For living room it says need to facing east & north side. It that mean i need to sit in west or south side n face east or north side or other way round?

+1 vote

We should u vastu compass while entry or exit of the house?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.