top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

How should we take the directions i.e s

+2 votes
Should we keep the compass in the centre of the house or should we face the entrance backwarda and see the degrees
posted Jun 25, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Compass should on the floor in the center of your place i.e. brahmasthan place to get the direction.
S. Rajahgopaall
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Vastudekho
Ph. 011-39585123
answer Jun 26, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Go to the centre of the place or building. Place the Magnetic compass on the floor and then look for the directions.
For more queries Call 011-39585123 or visit www.vastudekho.com

answer Jun 28, 2018 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
–1 vote
Hi Sir ,
My Name Shailaja.,meena rashi utthrabadra naka jatra.date of birth is 20/01/1983.  My Husband name is Rathnakara.P.My be in 1978 sept .He don't have his birth date .Which main door house is suitable for us,(rented house).. please help us.My email id is shailajasss39@gmail.com.Thankyou
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.