top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east main entrance

Facing of call center executives

+4 votes
I am planning my new office,
I am not sure what direction should my calling agents face while calling usually we have double sided desks.
Please advice.
posted Jun 25, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
To get positive results you can check your plan with vastu dekho to get personalised vasthu consultation.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph -011-39585123
Www..vastudekho.com
answer Jun 26, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

For dealing with clients, employees should face north. since you are planning for a new office, would recommend you for personalized vastu report as knowing the floor plan and other details we can help you better the vastu of your shop and have maximum benefits.
please call 011-39585123 for more details.

answer Jun 28, 2018 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
+1 vote

My office desk is South west facing. So if I sit on the desk facing my laptop I am also facing south west. 

My desk is kind of LI (U ) shaped with two long lines one in front of me and another at the back. So I sit in between the parallel lines and the small line or bottom of the U is on my right side attached to a wall. However the constraints are that I cannot sit on the small line on the right ( at least not always ) and not at the other long line as it would mean turning my back towards the door of my cabin. So my option is only to sit facing southwest but yes I can put pictures , any statues , or plants around to personalize the space. I have a wall on my right ( north ) and at my back.

I am so lost and worried about sitting south west facing. Any remedy ? Kindly help.

+1 vote
Ours is a west facing shop in a mall recently taken for gola , ice cream and Mocktails. Need some tips to increase business and also need to know customer seating and cash counter placement
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.