top button

Most popular tags
    house direction business vastu tips flat main door shop wealth kitchen entrance office south west prosperity north east north facing plot home toilet south facing bedroom

Best space for master bed room??

+2 votes
For a newly constructed house best position according to vaastu for master bedroom??
posted Jun 8 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
The best place for master bed room is on the SOUTH WEST.
I advise to go for personalised vaasthu consultation for your house.
Pl contact vastu compass community for your requirement.
S. Rajahgopal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph - 011 - 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Jun 8 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

For Master bedroom, the best direction is South West. The head of the family should occupy this room and master bedroom should be bigger than other rooms in the house. If South West bedroom is not possible, then use South or West rooms to create the master bedroom.
For more personalized consultation visit www.vastudekho.com

answer Jun 14 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

+1 vote
we are living in a rent house and master bed room is in south west direction and we kept the bed to south wall and wodden almara are instaled in west wall one heavy iron almara is kept in south east wall beside bed and from past few days there is money problem and helth problems are there also there is mirror opposite to bed and washroom is exact opposite to bed please guide me where i need to make changes
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.