top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Flat Main Entrance in south West direction

+1 vote
Hi sir, my name is karthick my DOB is 29/11/1980. I have planned to buy south West entrance flat with south east kitchen, north east bedroom, north west bedroom, east and west toilets. My rasi is Simham. Can you please guide me shall I proceed to buy this flat?
posted Jun 5 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote
This flat is not at all matching to you.
You try some other flat.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Vastu compass community
Ph - 011- 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Jun 6 by S.rajahgopaal
@Rajahgopal,
Thanks for the immediate reply. Will look for another
Similar Questions
0 votes
Facing wife bad health of mental issues. Plz suggest remedy. Purchase house from last 3 year and facing problem from last 2 year.
0 votes
Our head faces at south direction we like to keep mirror diagnolly of my bed i.e north side  iam from hyderabad
+1 vote

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

+1 vote
Main entrance of my house is facing west and is located in the south west corner. I have constructed a safety door in from of main door and direction of safety door is facing south.
Since last 2 years I am in deep financial trouble and there are back to back orrourance of accidents in my home. Mainly related to leg bone fracture of my family members.
Could you please advise on the remedies for this. There is no scope for alteration of main door. Nor I could move to any other house . This is my first house and have put in all my life's savings for it.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.