According to Vastu Shastra, the way in which our home affects every part of our lives, the same way the choice of plants kept in our house has certain positive and negative impact on our lives. Sometimes, unknowingly, we keep those plants in our house that generate Vastu Dosha impacting our life.
- According to Vastu Shastra, thorny plants and those plants, which after getting cut or chipped leak milk like fluid should never be kept at home. These plants generate negative energy. However, thorny plants like roses can be kept at home provided they are placed in balcony or terrace.
- Money Plant are auspicious as per Vastu Shastra and create positivity in house. Relationship problems between husband and wife are also resolved by keeping Money Plant in house.
- Bamboo shoots can also be used for decoration in your house. According to Feng Shui bamboo plants are a symbol of happiness and prosperity.
- For positive energy to always float around you, change the old flowers in your vase with the new ones everyday at home or at workplace.
- Avoid keeping any kind of plants in your bedroom. This may hamper your married life.
- Flowerpots can be kept in drawing and dining rooms of your house.
- Rose and Jasmine are good plants and should be kept at home. These plants relieve one from metal stress.
- Tulsi Plant is sacred and auspicious. It is also rich in medicinal properties and even reduces pollution. This plant should be kept in the Brahma sthal of your house.
- Artificial plants should not be kept at home. They are considered unlucky in aesthetic sense. They tend to attract excess sunlight and stench too.