Not every restaurant attracts customers, this could be due to Vastu defects. A Vastu compliant restaurant not only attracts the customers but also earns goodwill. Here are some basic vastu rules for flourishing business:
- Reception area should be preferably in North zone.
- The main entrance of a restaurant is a gateway to success and wealth and should always be in North, East or Northeast direction and the restaurant should be square or rectangular in shape.
- The storage room should be in Southwest corner of the building
- For prosperity, it is highly recommendable to put fish aquarium or fish tank in the Northeast zone. Keep this area always clutter free and clean.
- Kitchen being the most important for any restaurant must be in Southeast zone. Avoid any other direction or area for kitchen.
- Preferable colors for the restaurant are all warm colors like orange, yellow, cream or light brown. Keep restaurant well ventilated. Avoid dark colors.
- Avoid any beam, arches, or pillars as it may bring losses.
- People dealing with payments and bills should face North or East direction.
- It is recommendable that cook should face East side while cooking.
- Toilets should be in Northwest or west direction
It is always advisable to follow Vastu guidelines to prevent your restaurant business from running into losses due to planning in architecture and interiors.