top button

Most popular tags
    house direction business vastu tips flat main door shop wealth kitchen entrance office south west prosperity north east north facing plot home toilet south facing bedroom

Pooja room direction

+2 votes
Is the pooja room facing north a good sign or not for the family or house. The pooja room is placed in the south east direction
posted Jun 4 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Every morning we should start our day by doing Puja or worshipping the God. Regular Puja charges us with positive vibrations. The best direction for Puja is North East and one should face North or East while worshipping. Puja room should never be made in the bedroom or wall adjacent to the bathroom

Vastu Tips for Plants and Trees

answer Jun 5 by Garima Rima
0 votes
The correct location forpooja room should be middle of North, middle of East and North East.
Other directions is advisable.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy divine consultant
Vastu compass community
Ph - 011- 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Jun 4 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+3 votes
Hi

My flat is south facing and I am planning to make a pooja in living area, can you please help me on what side should I make Pooja, I have a option to make it next to my kitchen where the door of pooja will be on west facing and while doing pooja i will be standing facing to east, all good ideals will be west facing.

Other option is to have it on north wall where door will be towards south and while doing pooja i will be facing towards north, all god ideal will be south facing.

Its will be a small standing pooja.

Please help

Regards

Deepak
+1 vote
We have a broad stairs inside our house can we make our pooja room on it..It is facing east which should be perfect direction..We can pull a curtain to keep a privacy for that...Pls suggest
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.