top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Ne entrance where fish tank?

+1 vote
Hi my house has a North East corner entrance facing East. The car parking comes in the south East corner. There is a back entrance to my house at the north west corner facing West. I hace the kitchen in the north west facing East. They say that I should leave the north wall free so that there is no obstacles on my path from North East entence to the north west entrance. Can I place the fish tank in the north wall about 10 feet away from my North East entrance?
posted Jun 2 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes. You can place the fish tank on the above said location.
Also it has been noticed that energy level in your house is very low.
Contact vastu community to get comete vastu solution.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu. & cosmic divine energy consultant
Vastu compass community
Ph - 011 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@ gmail.com
answer Jun 2 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have my fish tank placed in south west side of my family room. This is just left side when we enter home. Is it vaastu compliant?
0 votes
If my house entrance is east where should I keep facing  fish tank
0 votes
My house is 200 Sq ft East facing,  childrens where to sleep and study, kitchen bathroom
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.