top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Life decisions

+1 vote

My name is Bhavika Bhattacharjee. My DOB is 23.08.2000 at 09:05pm in Silchar,Assam.

May I please get to know which direction is best for me to study and which occupational field should I choose ahead?

posted Apr 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
For study, you should face East. It will help you to improve your knowledge and growth to do further also you will get concentration in your studies.
Reg nob whatever you get you should focus on that. After certain period you come to know the suitable job & career.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant

Vastu guru - vastu compass community
Ph - 011 - 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer May 1 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

You should face East, North or North East while studying. Choosing a career depends on many aspects- Astrology, Numerology and Vastu and this requires your horoscope and other important details. Would recommend you to please call at  011-39585123 for the personalized consultation.

answer Jun 14 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
–1 vote
I am changing my floor tiles and also going to paint the home... I would like to ask what puja / treatment / remedies I should undergo before fixing it up?
0 votes
I likes to start a business and help to the people's... Means like supplying healthy organic items, water related ... Or something which should be really help people ... Pure natural kind of things...

I am now in a job ... Getting lots of problems... As i have commitment of loan repayment i don't want to be jobless...

I have a kid (girl) 3yr 6 mon..
+1 vote
Hi myself Pronojit Sen. DOB 10/02/1991 time 03:15 am location Kolkata. I'm  freelancer graphics designer and photographer. Suddenly my business are fall down . So please help to out from this.
+1 vote
My dob is 21.11.1983. Time 18.15 pm delhi
What business should i do also give some vastu tips for health related problems
0 votes
Hi sir, pls help me i am choice my life patner but my parents is not happy ? But i want to marry him. What i will do for marry him ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.