top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth kitchen entrance office south west prosperity north east north facing plot home toilet south facing bedroom

Flat's vastu

+1 vote
My flat's door is West facing nd North corner of the house. Is it gud for vastu.
https://goo.gl/images/HCTy4G

Kindly check the link for the dimension of the flat. From the image the North nd south directions r reversed in actual. In case the places which not vastu compliant what to do for it. My flat is on 9th floor.
posted Apr 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Reg plan and property match and other studies, you may contact ;
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Vastu compass community
Ph - 011 -  39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer May 1 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

this is west facing house, i live on second floor front side. plz see the plan and give some solutions

+1 vote
Hi this is Tarun as I speak to you I am sending complete details below.
I have 30*50 plot for home construction facing two side south and west both side have 20 and 12 ft. Way.
I need to know the most possible first thing for the main entrance and parking and rest of the construction plan.
Note: south side 50ft. And west is 30ft.
Rest two sides are completely blocked.
0 votes

Dear sir,

We deal in export and import business. We got SCO which is two sided open in west and south direction. Entrance can be west and south. we just got it on rent and preparing it for office use. we are three partners in this business and all are willing to work hard to get it started, but i am a little bit nervous about the beginning and growth of business.

I always believe in vastu. Please suggest me, what should be the sitting and other arrangements to grow and succeed in future.

Regards,

Sukhvinder singh

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.