top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Office Desk / Sitting facing SouthWest

+1 vote

My office desk is South west facing. So if I sit on the desk facing my laptop I am also facing south west. 

My desk is kind of LI (U ) shaped with two long lines one in front of me and another at the back. So I sit in between the parallel lines and the small line or bottom of the U is on my right side attached to a wall. However the constraints are that I cannot sit on the small line on the right ( at least not always ) and not at the other long line as it would mean turning my back towards the door of my cabin. So my option is only to sit facing southwest but yes I can put pictures , any statues , or plants around to personalize the space. I have a wall on my right ( north ) and at my back.

I am so lost and worried about sitting south west facing. Any remedy ? Kindly help.

posted Apr 24 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Sitting south west is ok. Only the thing you should face Either North Or East direction it will give good results.
Facing south you will feel restless.
If it is not possible you can have some energy material on the table it helps you to bring more concentration as well as focused mind.
Further details pl contact:
S. Rajahgopaal
Vastu guru -vastu compass community
Ph: 011 -39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Apr 25 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have beam above my work desk, what is the solution to correct it.
0 votes
Total vastu diagram for Southwest facing plot
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.