top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Can we put fishtank in south-west direction?

+1 vote
I have fish-tank, currently placed in north-east direction. Now someone suggest me to put in south-west direction in main room with facing northside.
So from northside we can clearly see fishtank. Is it good to put fishtank in south-west. Right now it is in north-east we can see it from west.
posted Apr 22 by Dipak Parekh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Best place for having fish tank in your house MIDDLE OF NORTH positive zone
 EAST AND SOTH EAST.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vastu Guru - vastu compass community
Ph - 011- 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Apr 22 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

It's not only about the direction of the fish tank, it is about the complete vastu of the house/place and how that vastu is connecting with your energies. So give complete details here to get the best solution- http://www.energyhealing.in/consultation/

answer Apr 25 by Kirti Betai
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have my fish tank placed in south west side of my family room. This is just left side when we enter home. Is it vaastu compliant?
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
0 votes

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.