I am planning to buy a plot of land and build a house. The current owner of the land already has a house plan approved by the council. If I build that exact house it can save me a lot of trouble. This place is a good neighborhood and hard to find a plot of land in this area. Financial and community vice this is a very good opportunity.
But I have concerns about both the plot and the house plan.
I have attached an image of the plot and basic floor plan of the house.
The water well already exist on the land. Therefore the water well and the entrance road are fixed factors.
1. You have to go around the house to come to the main entrance. Is that bad?
2. The gate is in the Southwest. I've heard that it is not good. How bad it is?
3. Septic tank is directly in front of the gate. Is this bad. (There are council requirements in respect to the distance from the well)
5. Well is right in the middle of the garden and to the north of the house. Is this a problem?
4. The entire west side wall is one big blind wall. No windows or openings. Is this bad?
5. Main doors face East and south. Is that bad?
6. is the overall Vastu of the plot and house auspicious or should I avoid buying this plot?
7. Are there alterations I should consider?