top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing vastu home bedroom toilet

2Bhk flat: Is it ok to buy a flat having main entry door facing West and balcony facing North direction ?

0 votes
Hi,
I am very confused about booking a flat which I liked but not sure about its directions. Please help me in taking decision.
It's a 2 BHK flat in 10 floor building.Its on 4th floor.
Its main entry door is facing West, it's balcony is facing North.
So, please suggest should I buy this flat or not . As per vastu, do we focus on direction only ?
Or it's all about we should get better sunlight in home? In this case if we just go by direction, somewhere I read, it's not good to live in West facing flat. But if we go by sunlight, there can be good sunlight as it's balcony is in North.
Please suggest and explain what is best. If this is not good to buy, I will look for other options as per my learning here on Vastu. Thank you so much in advance. Please answer.
posted Apr 17 by Kgp

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Unless i see the plan i can't say anything.
There are somany things to. Be taken care on vaasthu aspects.
Based on vaasthu study only we can decide.
Further details pl contact.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu Expert from vastu compass community
011- 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Apr 17 by S.rajahgopaal
Further to your query, this is an qverage flat and the enetgy level is around 50 % only. Vaasthu is not about just direction. We have to study in details and the enetgy level can be increased if you are really interested.
Furyher details pl contact
S. Rajahgopasl, vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph. No. 011- 39585123
0 votes

Thanks for posting your query.  Please call on 011-39585123/ 9535055465 to meet our Experienced Vastu Expert and get solution to all your problems within 24 hours.

Services offered:
Preliminary  and detailed survey of the place
Inputs to devise the plan as per vaasthu
Water divine / Ground water source, feasibility and depth of water available
Water divining without visiting the site
Identify the earth / building energy( GEOPATHY STRESS)
Remedy for the improper vaasthu building without demolition
To know about the details of any person without meeting him personally
To find out the energy level of the place and person
Improving the energy of the place by installing the energy materials without any modification / alteration of the building.
Distance place dowsing.
Map dowsing.
To find out a person’s future, career growth etc.
book cover

answer Apr 17 by Garima Rima
0 votes

all directions r good  but  it varies from indivusal to indivusal weather it is  positive or  negative,  it is considered by scanning the energy & placements investing several lakhs .

so please take a consultation youn can send the floor plan.

arvind murthy

healer, vastu consultant.

answer Jul 15 by Arvind Murthy
Similar Questions
0 votes
We just bought a house the house faces North but the main door opens in South is it okay if not what changes do I need to do ? will it require big changes or little changing around would make a difference?
0 votes

I have a old house which has south facing entrance . i want to rebuild house and  i plan for G+1 , In ground floor two complex facing toward south and in 1st floor entrance is towords East face . is it ok or not? 

My date of Birth 29/01/1994

Rashi : Leo

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.