top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Placing ancestors photos near to our bed.

+1 vote
Due to some unavoidable reasons, for some months or a year, I have to sleep on a bed (placed in our small hall kind of 1st room of our house) on the head side of which , the photos of our ancestors are placed in the vastu approved direction. I came to know that we shouldn't place such photos in our bed room ( or where we sleep). So what can I do to balance such effect if any ? Plz ans. Tq.
posted Apr 3 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
The ancestor photo should not be placed in the bed toom. It can be on the south wall of any room or living place.
Need not worry about this.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Apr 4 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Hi,this is viju.sir in my bedroom my head direction is in NORTH EAST 34 DEGREE.IS IT OK OR I HAVE TO CHANGE MY DIRECTION.OTHER OPTION IS SW
0 votes
+1 vote
Elder people who are died . Where should we place their photo frame? On which side of wall to be place?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.