top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Business prosperity and money inflow

+1 vote
There is a sudden crisis for money from 2015.unable to pay my debts. I am forced to sell my house. Can you please suggest me remedy
My dob  14/11/1975,time of birth 10.30am.born in Madurai. I am suffering huge money loss from business as the business is not picking up. Huge find shortage. Can you suggest remedy please
posted Apr 2, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Your hous has more negativit so the good things are not happe ing.
Moreover the wealth corner of your house has negative.

Profession / business is also not good and taking properly.
Try to correct as early as possible. Otherwise it will be a problem.
Correction can be done without demolition.
Further details pl contact.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266.
answer Apr 2, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
0 votes

Am managing a restaurant we are doing good business but my problems are always short of staff and some section people are not staying for long term, always staff problems either in kitchen or waiters. If I think of taking a week vacation then some kind of problem starts, it's not a peaceful . And another problem is unexpected expenses keep on coming. Please help me to solve this problems

0 votes
Hi
I am planning to shift my current factory which is south east entrance as the problem is we are unable to complete any order or development on time or with complete satisfaction. There are so many ideas and we cannot implement. I am always confused and thus cannot make the right decisions.

But even the new factory entrance is south but has ample space to do both my business at one premises and is a good deal.

It does have a north east back entrance but it is long enough to travel and enter from back side.

We can manage but people visiting us it wouldn't be good for them.

Toilets and bathroom are common and outside the gala / unit.

Since the height of this unit is 18 feet I will be constructing half portion as a loft, plz suggest which direction it should be and for what purpose ? Office or my food business raw material preparation will be comfortable.

Also suggest which location should I have the followings;

Main entrance
Office space and it's entrance and sitting arrangements will have computers and meeting and discussion area.

For pens and gift business which is proprietorship and my DOB is 12 02 1980 born @ 23.45
Workers ensembly tabels and sitting arrangements
Raw materials storage space
Ready stock storage space

For production
Heavy machineries space
Light machineries space
Need to have another cabin for stone and wood products manufacturing as it has will have too much of dust so please suggest it's space and entrance.

For food business area has to be a hygienic and clean space.
Raw materials mixing and packing space
Raw materials stock storage space
Ready stock manufacturing space
Ready materials stock space

Food machine manufacturing and ensembly space.

Research and development space.

Await your response at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.
0 votes
I have a security agency. Please suggest me the office directions, lucky colour and lucky number to me. And also lucky weekdays.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.