top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

I am 22 years old. I want to start my own business and which type of business is best suit for me?

+2 votes
My DOB 19/05/1995, Place -faridabad, time 6:50am
posted Mar 20 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
You can start business. Business profession is good.
You list out your business to take up. From the list i will suggest.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Mar 20 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Sir, I have over 26 years experience in Procurement or purchasing of various industrial products. Currently I am working for a real estate developer in Goa on Senior position. I want to start my own trading or export business. My name is Milind Vithal Sawant and DOB is 12.03.1968. What will be your advise? How to proceed further? I am married and staying in Goa with my wife and two sons. Whether I should try my luck in business? What type of items for business or other profession will suit me. Whether I will get opportunity to work overseas?
0 votes
My partner want to start business his date of birth is 24/06/1988.. his rasi is Aris . what type of business he should involve in and from when ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.