top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Rented house enterance location.

+1 vote
I am in a rented home and the entrance of the house is west, it means that when i face the enterance gate from inside house the compass shows the entrance door in west. Please let me know if.it is good, if not the what remedy should be done. Thanks,
Amit
posted Mar 18 by Amit Jain

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Your compound gate and main door shows some negative forces. Don't worry. It can be rectified without any change.
Further details pl contact 98402 49266.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
answer Mar 18 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
+1 vote
I am willing to buy a office which has entry towards north and exit towards south is it good?
+1 vote
Hi this is Tarun as I speak to you I am sending complete details below.
I have 30*50 plot for home construction facing two side south and west both side have 20 and 12 ft. Way.
I need to know the most possible first thing for the main entrance and parking and rest of the construction plan.
Note: south side 50ft. And west is 30ft.
Rest two sides are completely blocked.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.