top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

What direction to sleep in bed? North south or east west?

+1 vote
posted Mar 12 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Except North any other direction is advisable to sleep
answer Mar 13 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

It is not about where and how you sleep. You need to tell the complete details of issues you're facing if any? Are you having issues while sleeping? 

Visit our website- www.energyhealing.in for more details and connect with me here- https://www.facebook.com/pyramidhealer/

Best Wishes!

kirti Betai. 

answer Mar 20 by Kirti Betai
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
0 votes
Hi Sir ,
I have a plot (32×68) opens south(main road 20 feet)and west(15 feet) and in north side there is a nala.

I want to construct house on this plot.kindly  suggest design and remedies.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.