top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east north facing plot toilet home south facing bedroom

Can I face towards Southwest while studying

+1 vote
Iam preparing for CA final in a private reading room , my direction is towards 209° SW , can I sit in this direction and prepare for exams
posted Mar 5 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
No. You should face towards East direction. This will give you good result.
answer Mar 6 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

My kitchen is U shaped where in the entrance to my kitchen is on the west. I cannot keep the gas stove facing east as I will be backing the main entrance of my kitchen(West). Wanted to know if I can place the gas stove on the northern wall and cook facing north? The kitchen sink is on the north east. Kindly guide. Thank You

0 votes

Swimmining pool in inside the plot. 

I have attached the drawing, it is more on south or south west side. 

+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.