top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity main entrance bedroom north east

Garments factory

+1 vote
Area of the plot 122 x 500 feet... east facing...
80 x 40 will be admin block
80 x 360 will be factory block.
Admin block g +
factory block roof truss
Required canteen toilets dining in the back side of the factory.
Plz suggest the best plan
posted Feb 7, 2018 by Ansar Basha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Detail study to done on chargeable basus only.
answer Feb 7, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
How much it will be ?
answer Feb 7, 2018 by Ansar Basha
0 votes
Further details reg on the above subject you nay contact my whatsapp no.98402 49266.
answer Feb 7, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I want start construsion for my broom factory please tell me wastu desine my plote is 80*100 west faceing
+4 votes

Please help me with the layout of Vastu for factory.. Where to keep the machinery, electric junction, office with toilet in factory, toilet/washroom for labours, etc etc..

+1 vote
I'm planning to purchase a land for my factory. I observe that the land is having a hill on the north eastern side. But that hill is at least 40 feet away from the land under consideration. Also land facing is South East. Is it okay to purchase this site for factory purpose?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.