top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth kitchen entrance office south west prosperity north east north facing plot home toilet south facing bedroom

Likes to start a business... Problems in jobs DOB 01/Feb/1982

0 votes
I likes to start a business and help to the people's... Means like supplying healthy organic items, water related ... Or something which should be really help people ... Pure natural kind of things...

I am now in a job ... Getting lots of problems... As i have commitment of loan repayment i don't want to be jobless...

I have a kid (girl) 3yr 6 mon..
posted Jan 16 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
My advice is you can continue a job. It seems to be that you do not have job satisfaction. Try to continue. At the same time parallely you can do the above business.it will work out.
The vaasthu energy level is not good in your house.
Try to correct it. It seems to be that the family members health is getting sffected frequently.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
9I402 49266 / 97899 45280
answer Jan 16 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi myself Pronojit Sen. DOB 10/02/1991 time 03:15 am location Kolkata. I'm  freelancer graphics designer and photographer. Suddenly my business are fall down . So please help to out from this.
+1 vote
Sir, I have over 26 years experience in Procurement or purchasing of various industrial products. Currently I am working for a real estate developer in Goa on Senior position. I want to start my own trading or export business. My name is Milind Vithal Sawant and DOB is 12.03.1968. What will be your advise? How to proceed further? I am married and staying in Goa with my wife and two sons. Whether I should try my luck in business? What type of items for business or other profession will suit me. Whether I will get opportunity to work overseas?
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.