top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west plot prosperity north east north facing home vastu toilet pooja room

east facing door both rooms and entrance but toilet on north-east side

+3 votes
Sir I want to buy a house which having east facing door both rooms and entrance but having a toilet which is on north-east side..what should I do sir..??..buy or leave..??
posted Dec 27, 2017 by Biswajit Paul

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Toilet is on the north east side is very bad.
Moreover it will create a lot problen in oersonal life.
Solution is you can energy correction without any demolition. It will give you a good result.
Furtherr details pl contact:

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266 / 97899 45280
answer Dec 27, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Sir is that give me a parmanent solutions..??
And what is the charges for that..??
Approximately..??
0 votes

In the present period of time, the only way the Vastu Energy of any premises can be corrected is by placement of adequate number of powerful and fully pre-energized Pyramidal Instruments at strategic locations, be it a residential apartment or bungalow, or an industrial or commercial, or educational or hotel or hospital building.

Having placed such powerful and fully pre-energized Pyramidal Instruments, you dont need to demolish or alter  anything in the house because each cubic millimeter of the premises is cleansed and harmonized Positively by such Pyramidal Instruments.

Contact me to further do analysis of your house and remove any vastu dosha.

Thanks

Kirti Betai (Pyramid Healer)
https://www.facebook.com/pyramidhealer/

answer Dec 27, 2017 by Kirti Betai
0 votes
Further details you can contact me my whatsapp no. 98402 49266
answer Dec 28, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

My house is North and East facing two side road north is 45' and east is 65' where should i place the main entrance of the house

East

West

North is 30' road

East is 20' road

South neighbouring plot

West neighbouring plot

Where to place 

Main door, Main entrance, 4BHK 

+2 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.