top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Confused between 2 flats , which to buy

+1 vote

Hello Sir,

I am bit confused with below 2 flats which one to buy... Please help me out to decide...
If I go for North facing is there any bad effect, if so is there any remedies for that.

Thanks

1. South Facing  Flat # 582 or  Flat # 5113:

South Facing

2. North Facing Flat # 5111:North Facing

posted Dec 26, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Dear friend;
Both flats are vaasthu defects noticed.
If you have no other alternate to buy then you go for North facing flat provided that you vaasthu correction definitely.
Because North facing flat the North East corner had cut.
For south facing the South west corner has cut.

Further details pl contact.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
9I402 49266 / 97899 45280
answer Dec 27, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

0 votes

we are planning to buy the flat with east facing entrance and with 1275 sqft..i've attached our flat plan and  appartment layout plan.please suggest us if it is dvisible to buy it or not.

thank you

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.