top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

My house main gate is in west faced and it is in opposite direction of Durga mandir

+1 vote
My house main gate is in west faced and it is opposite direction of Durga Devi temple

House is not exactly opposite to temple like my left side neighbor  house is directly opposite to temple  and three are three horizontal roads in between my house and temple but all are open plots in between that is the reason Temple is visible from main door

Is my house have any vastu dosham
posted Dec 17, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Some vaasthu defects noticed in your house.
Your main gate has negative force.
Moreover you and your neighbour hava a impact of three corner junctions.
Mandir opp you & your house have some negative impact.
Your house vaasthu energy level is average.

Don't worry it can be corrected.
Further details pl contact.
S. Rajah gopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266 / 97899 45280
answer Dec 17, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
What is the negativity of main gate

And we don't have three corners as there are  4 rows of plots between my house and temple
Similar Questions
0 votes
My plot is south facing direction and how to construct my 2bhk house,and where will my main gate and main door direction.
0 votes
+1 vote

my house facing east direction and main gate is over the under ground water tank . is it right or wrong ... what should i do now 

+1 vote
The plot is diagonal, facing northwest and southeast with road on both side.
Which direction would be better among the two for main entrance/exiting ( compound wall gate and main door ) the house.
I want to construct a duplex house with 1bedroom attached bathroom, living hall, Pooja room, kitchen & dining in the ground floor and 2 bedroom with attached bathroom, hall and balcony in the 1st floor in the plot with area 30ftX80ft width and length.
please suggest vastu for the house accordingly.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.