top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen vastu remedies south west home wealth entrance vastu shastra north facing main entrance plot prosperity

My Kitchen is in North West of the house Can I cook facing North Direction???

0 votes

Hi My Kitchen is in North West of the house and entrance of the kitchen is east, as this is a parallel kitchen I can only cook facing North and stove is facing south and we have utility continuation to the kitchen which is extended west side of the kitchen,Can I cook facing North Direction???

House is east facing 

posted Dec 4, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Kitchen on the north west is second option. You can cook towards north face. At present
The energy level is low in the kitchen.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy divine consultant
Vastu Dekho 011-39585123

answer Dec 4, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Kitchen in North West is fine. 

The cooking person in the Kitchen should be facing either the East or the North Direction.

If the cooking slab is in the East to West Direction, the Sink should be on the East end of the slab and the cooking oven should be in the middle of the west end of the slab.

North West Vastu, Kitchen Vastu, Cooking face

To know more on Kitchen Vastu, Click here

Ideal color of kitchen shelf is white and the second option is cream and light yellow. These colors help the people in the digestive system. They improve in mental work. The red, black and blue color is always avoidable.

It is very important to have the kitchen as per Vastu because kitchen is the place where food is prepared i.e. the source of our day to day energy. If you have a Vastu Non-Compliant kitchen, it will lead to Health loss, financial loss and family disputes too. Here are some very important Vastu tips for kitchen:

Kitchen Vastu, Vastu tips for kitchen, Vastu Tips

1. The Lord of Fire (Agneya Disha or direction of Fire) exists in the Southeast corner thus place the gas stove in Southeast corner.
  2. The person who prepares the meal should face east while cooking. Doing so increases the taste of the food and provides better health to the family.
  3. Kitchen in the Northeast corner is a BIG NO! If you place kitchen in the Northeast direction, it will bring lots of disturbance and also destroy the peace of mind.

Read 11 Effective Vastu Tips for Kitchen- DO's and DONT's 

answer Aug 28, 2018 by Team Vastu
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Can I put ganesha idol in North east direction in kitchen.
0 votes

Sir, Plot is west facing direction, please advice on stair part, can it place in north-west corner and rotate in clockwise or anti-clockwise direction 

0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

0 votes

Hi, My kitchen entrance is in South East direction but when I cook I face  North East. Is this ok to face North East direction?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.