top button

Most popular tags
    house direction business vastu tips flat main door shop wealth kitchen entrance office south west prosperity north east north facing plot home toilet south facing bedroom

Can bathroom be placed on middle of north wall

+1 vote
West main door entrance, north east children bedroom, north west main hall or TV room. Can bathroom be placed in exact north. I.e. between TV room and children bedroom. If not can we convert that room into study room or looks room ?. This is in a apartment. Above this room there will be bathroom.
posted Nov 30, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
The best place for constructing Bath Room is EAST side.
answer Dec 1, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

The East is the best location for bathroom if you are doing in North then see to it that the cleanliness standards are maintained and for urinating and other purpose this direction is not used.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer Dec 9, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
+1 vote
Hello vaastu community,
I want to know wether is it accepted according to vaastu to share (half in one room and other half in another room) the attached bathroom between two bedrooms (children and master bedrooms ). The master bed room is on the south west direction and the children bed room is adjacent to master bedroom in the north direction.The attached bathroom is proposed to be in the west side of plot, west edge of these two rooms i.e north west for master bedroom and south west for children bedroom.
This is a south facing plot.

Any suggestions would help me a lot
Thanks!!
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.