top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Can't change bathroom

+1 vote
Bathroom mirror is not favorable bathtub either but that's the way it is I rent so can't change. Is there anyway to help
posted Nov 16, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Don't understand your answer

2 Answers

0 votes
You have a solution without changing anything.
Further details pl contact.

S. Rajahgopa
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Nov 17, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

You need not worry about the problems as there is a solutionss i.e correction with demolition of the things.

Need to check on which direction the bathroom is and what are its effects then we can suggest some remedies for you on the same

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 20, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hello vaastu community,
I want to know wether is it accepted according to vaastu to share (half in one room and other half in another room) the attached bathroom between two bedrooms (children and master bedrooms ). The master bed room is on the south west direction and the children bed room is adjacent to master bedroom in the north direction.The attached bathroom is proposed to be in the west side of plot, west edge of these two rooms i.e north west for master bedroom and south west for children bedroom.
This is a south facing plot.

Any suggestions would help me a lot
Thanks!!
0 votes
Shall we construct a pooja room behind to bathroom?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.