top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

How to cure center staircase with even number of steps.

0 votes
Cure for center staircase in a townhouse with a basement and 3 floors. Stairs starts from basement.
posted Nov 12, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
I am not clear about question. What exactly you need.
answer Nov 13, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Hi,

Greetings of the Day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

First of all you must be aware that Staircase brings success in life and it is related to ups and downs and it also creates Mental Tensions if not arranged properly and you have a Staircase in Centre of the plot

Remedies is you have to install Vastu Nabhi of Copper in the centre and paint the staircase with a yellow color and try to keep the north place open in your house and if possible plant a money plant in the south east direction of your house.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 15, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Dear sir
How i count stair step please tell detail.with picture
+1 vote

Hi, 

I want to construct a house on a west facing plot. I am planning to put main door in North (not north-east), 

Is it advisable to put internal stairs above main door (Stair rising  from south to north and turn anti-clock above main door.to go to above floor?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.