top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east north facing plot toilet home south facing bedroom

my plot east fase 50 x 215 pls suggest borewel and main gate point

+1 vote
pernam
plot size 50 x 215 east face  for factory laghu ydug
pls   suggest borewel point and main entrance
office and labour quarter store
posted Nov 4, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
The study to be done on charge basis.
answer Nov 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
East face plot is very good. But you have to ensure the bore well, main gate , main door entrance and other room arrangements as per vaasthu. If you make all arrangements as per vaasthu you will get all kinds of benefits.
Reg bore well is very important. You should provide based on vaasthu as well you need to provide bore well where the ground water source is available.
Regards
S. Rajahgopasl
Vastu guru
Vastu compass community
Ph- 011-39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho.com
answer Apr 20 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
sir mera plot west facing ka hai. jiski size 50*30 hai plz suggest me house plan
0 votes
My plot is south facing direction and how to construct my 2bhk house,and where will my main gate and main door direction.
0 votes
I have east facing plot back plot is empty but is at west t point.so is there any bad effect of this T point at my plot
where i can attach map
+1 vote

My plot is North east facing and three sides covered (see attached image). plot size 26.5 * 34 please give me the map idea for du​plex. Ground floor 1bhk with pooja room and first floor 2 bedroom attached bath with porch.

Plan file tried to design as per vastu. can anyone tell me is their any vastu defect?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.