top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

My office have slight cut on 1 corner

+1 vote
There is 1 slight cut in my office pls adv what to do , some 1 suggest me to put copper wire is it correct
posted Oct 22, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Because of the corner cut, the energy level is reduced.

Moreover office ground energy and vastu energy level is low,

It can be rectified with some vaasthu energy materials to bring into high positive side.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Oct 22, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

As you have not mentioned which side of your office has a slight cut and also just putting a copper wire is not a solutions

Need to check it with your birth details and the direction impact on your life.

Then only we can suggest you some options.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 18, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
There is 1 slight cut in my office pls adv what to do , some 1 suggest me to put copper wire is it correct
0 votes
The shape of my flat is not perfectly rectangular. When we bought it it's NE part was the part of my neighbor and WN is of of my flat. Is there any vastudosh problem and if there is what are remedies?
+1 vote
I have no option to make my bathroom on south west corner
What should I do best to do it working
Because I have already made my kitchen on southeast corner
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.