top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

New house north west

+1 vote

Sir my plot is north west corner north 45 west 30 I want to construct it but while demolishing old structure south west was measuring 47 and north 45 now what I have to do Sir 

posted Oct 19, 2017 by Goutham Boliya

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

Detail study to be made.  First you make a rough sketch based on the direction, including your room arrangements as you like and you should check with some vaasthu expert.  

Or you send the drawing or house plan with room arrangements, I will tell you but it is on chargeable basis.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

mail : vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Oct 19, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
How much will be charged if I send the plan
0 votes
Rs.2000. It includes vaasthu study. Find the if any defects and advise for remedy.
The plan you can scan and send my mail id.

Vasturajah@yahoo.com
The amount should deposit to my bank ac.
You will get report within a day.
Regards
answer Oct 20, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Sir send me your bank account details or ur paytm no
0 votes

my bank ac details: you can pay through NEFT also.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

SB AC NO. 1263155000024698, IFSC KVBL 000 1263

KARUR VYSYA BANK, MOGAPPAIR BRANCH, CHENNAI-600037, TAMILNADU,INDIA

answer Oct 21, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

reg plan and other personal details you YOU CAN MAIL ME : vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Oct 21, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
0 votes
We have enough space in the west side of my present house. Can we start construct new house in that plot.
+1 vote

My plot is North east facing and three sides covered (see attached image). plot size 26.5 * 34 please give me the map idea for du​plex. Ground floor 1bhk with pooja room and first floor 2 bedroom attached bath with porch.

Plan file tried to design as per vastu. can anyone tell me is their any vastu defect?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.