top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east north facing plot toilet home south facing bedroom

I want to build my bathroom on south west corner have no other option what to do

+1 vote
I have no option to make my bathroom on south west corner
What should I do best to do it working
Because I have already made my kitchen on southeast corner
posted Oct 13, 2017 by Kamlesh Bhadricha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
As per vaasthu it is not advisable. No problem.  Due to space and no alterate if you are having toilet,  you have a solution to rectify the defect by energy vaastu concept. Without modification you can do it.

Further details pl contact;

S.Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant
answer Oct 14, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
Can u reply me pls what to do
answer Oct 16, 2017 by Kamlesh Bhadricha
0 votes
Due space constrain your toilet is on south west. It gives negative energy and affects the person health in the family.
Hence you have a solution without change your toile. Also you should the other parts of your rooms placement, main door, and the energy level in your house.
The cost is less compare to modification.
If you agree then i will give solution.
This similar type defects i have come across and rectified in somany places after a month they feel good.

You can contact through whats app or mail.vasturajah@yahoo.com
answer Oct 20, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

0 votes
Mera flat me pooja mandir West wall per hai kyu ki East me window hai or North me toilet wall & kitchen wall jo leaving room se attach hai.kya North me face kar k pooja ki jaa sakta hai yadi Bhagwan ki tasvir East face hai.
0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
+1 vote
Sir i have staircase in northeast direction of my house ,and i have no other space for that what should i do
If no space for shifting the staircase
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.