top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing vastu home bedroom toilet

Which day is suitable for me

+1 vote
Which day is suitable for me in April 2018 for gruh pravesh after 10th April ,as I have purchased a flat in Badlapur , enterence is North facing for flat ,which direction I keep bed , wardrobe,TV ,pooja Mandir etc .My name is Murahari Rapelli DOB 27th Feb 1984 .
Kindly guide me .
posted Oct 11, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Based on your Rashi, Nakshtra you consult the priest and fix the date and good time accordingly.

Suitable day is Friday based on energy matching for place.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

98402 49266.

answer Oct 11, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

The best day is 28th April 2018 for griha pravesh the pooja timings you can check with a Pandit.

And you are born in Dhanu Rashi (Purva Ashada Nakshatra)

As the flat you have bought is a South Opening Flat and as per your birth number it will affect the females living in that house.

So you need to take a guidance of an expert as the vastu could not be advised only on the entetrance and exit it is also seen that which place has slopes, extension, reductions and other factors and placements.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer Dec 15, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Please suggest which facing is good for us. My husband s birth star is BHARANI. Name Upendra lokeswar rao. My name is . Uma maheswari . Star -Moola .
0 votes
My DOB is 10/04/1987 rashi Leo.
Which direction home gives me luck..?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.