top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Vastu remedy for south west entrance

0 votes
Facing wife bad health of mental issues. Plz suggest remedy. Purchase house from last 3 year and facing problem from last 2 year.
posted Oct 4, 2017 by Darshan Shah

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Darshan:

your house is totally negative energy.  And the vaasthu energy level is also very poor.

because of this you will have problems.

Geopathic stress point noticed in your house.

I suggest you to shift the sleeping place immediatelyto other room.  In the mean while you correct the defect as early as possible. Otherwise it will be a problem for you.

- Health wise you & your family is not ok'

- your professio is also not good at this moment

- wealth wise also you are not in a good position.

without any modification you can do rectification.  I have come across somany cases like you. Don't worry.

further details pl contact:

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

98402 49266

MAIL : vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Oct 4, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi sir, my name is karthick my DOB is 29/11/1980. I have planned to buy south West entrance flat with south east kitchen, north east bedroom, north west bedroom, east and west toilets. My rasi is Simham. Can you please guide me shall I proceed to buy this flat?
+1 vote

What is the remedy for entrance in north west corner? - Entrance facing north but in the west corner of Home. 

+2 votes
I am about to purchase a  house where the entrance is in the south east zone of house and facing west please suggest if it is fine as per vaastu.
0 votes
is south west facing entrance good as i want a flat on rent but m confused with it plzz guide me should i go for it or not
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.