top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

I am suffering from bad mental illness of my wife. So need to improve my home vastu

+1 vote
I am facing  bad/loose confidence  of my wife mental health  from last 2year.  Unknown  fear of smell ₹ noise. Need to improve  vast of my house.  Internally  if possible.  Otherwise  will  sell it.
Pl,  tell  how to add photo
posted Oct 2, 2017 by Darshan Shah

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Deaar Dasrshan:

Your house is totally negative.The vaasthu energy level is very poort.  Because of this you may have the following problems. It is noticed your house is affected by the Geopathic stress'. It is very serious. you need immediate attention to rectify the same.

Don't worry it will be rectified by installing the powerful and suitable energy materials, your problem will be solved. 

--  Health wise you and your family is not

wealth wise also you & your family memebrs are not ok

- you will not get proper sleep

- Relationship between you and your wife is not good

Other problems also I identified.

Immediately you correct your house, otherwise it will give you a problem day by day.

If you take any step it will not work out. Even if you want to sell it, it will not take place.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

98402 49266

'

answer Oct 2, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Thanks  but I send  house  graphics through  mail  so Please look into  and help me.
Similar Questions
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

0 votes
I am into manufacturing business of readymade garments,will i flourish in this business or need to switch to some other business.
Is doing business fruitful for me,or doing job?
0 votes
I have east facing plot back plot is empty but is at west t point.so is there any bad effect of this T point at my plot
where i can attach map
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.