top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door office shop wealth kitchen entrance south west vastu prosperity plot north east north facing home bedroom main entrance

south west facing ice cream parlour,milkshakes and sandwiches

+1 vote

i need guidance for the south west facing of the ice cream milkshakes and sandwich shop..where should i place the counter fridges and mixers and friers for good income to flow in.

posted Sep 26, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

If you send me the shop drawing or shop photo, i will advice accordingly.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

011-39585123

answer Sep 27, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Hi, 

A Vastu compliant restaurant not only attracts the customers but also earns goodwill. 

Please share your shop floor plan or simply draw the image and send at vastu.dekho@gmail.com or call me at 011- 39585123 for personalized vastu report.

Here are some basic Vastu rules for flourishing business:

• Reception area should be preferably in North zone.
  • The main entrance of a restaurant is a gateway to success and wealth and should always be in North, East or Northeast direction and the restaurant should be square or rectangular in shape.
  • The storage room should be in Southwest corner of the building
  • For prosperity, it is highly recommendable to put fish aquarium or fish tank in the Northeast zone. Keep this area always clutter free and clean.
  • Kitchen being the most important for any restaurant must be in Southeast zone. Avoid any other direction or area for kitchen.
    Need more call at 011- 39585123

answer Jun 18 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi, I am opening an ice cream take way counter outlet that facing toward North-East direction 11x10. need your help to place and design layout for best suitable considering vastu for my new venture.

thanks in advance..    

+1 vote

where set Shop ower? south facing shop. where put weighing machine? whech area do cash counter? my shop have only four walls

0 votes
Hi i have open a new beauty parlour which is in base ment the door is east facing i have  cash counter facing east,  one of my friend has gifted me  crystal tortose with crystal plate  i have place tortose inside cash box plzz suggest  me right  direction
+2 votes
We are an interior designers firm. We want to make a display unit in south facing shop. Size is 12' south x 24' North. Please suggest the best display to boost up our business
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.