top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Can I make pooja room in balcony in south east

+1 vote
Can I make pooja room in balcony. It is in south east and other place there is no space
posted Sep 24, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
It is not advisable for pooja room in balcony at the south east.
answer Sep 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutoinss!!

As the south East direction is ruled by a planet Venus and Agni Devata so it is not advisable for you to make pooja room as what ever you will pray will not help you.

As the best direction for Pooja room to make is North east as this is ruled by Jupiter and God is Ishwara (Shiva) and the 2nd Option is East as the the planet is Sun and the God is Indra, the last option is West direction if there is no option then only the planet is Saturn (Shani) and the God is Varuna (God of Wind)

The Placement of the photos or murtis should be east, north and west.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 17, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote

,I bought west facing entrance flat in which builder has not given any provision for puja room. In my flat north east area is balcony and living room. my balcony is very big and I cam construct puja room into it please advise is it ok),

+1 vote
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
0 votes

I propose to buy a flat. Builder has not provisioned for Pooja room in the flat. Since dry balcony is available attached to bathroom, separated by door, I am planning to remove door of one bathroom (leading to dry balcony) and close it completely with proper wall. I will provide opening to this dry balcony from the bedroom and will fix a proper door. 

Inside dry balcony, as usual building pipes are running. I will cover these pipes with wooden cover with proper hinges so that it can be opened for any maintenance purpose.

Pooja setup will be placed a closed wooden almirah and will be placed on east wall, facing west.

Please advise if my line of action is ok. 

0 votes
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.