top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen vastu shastra office shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

I am about to buy an apartment entrance reading is 115 degree south east in this app it still comes in favorable green

+1 vote

Hi I am about to buy an apartment whose entrance reading is 115 degree south east but in this compass it is still in favorable green zone I am a bit confused since south east is not favorable for entrance then why is this app showing it green?

posted Sep 23, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

There is no confusion. You should very clear to handle the compass. First you place the compass on the floor at the center place of your house. Note the North and south direction.  This is the main direction. After that you can find the other r sub cordinal directions.

The entrance between middle of South to South east is favorable direction.

If the main entrance is in between from south middle to South East  in positive zone it is good. 

According to main door entrance in any direction there are positive zone and negative zone are there.

you should ensure 

answer Sep 23, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Thank you for the reply, the general compass read 115 Degree south east. I am glad to know you are confirming it is good Vastu as generally everyone says south east vastu for entrance is not favorable.
0 votes

This is the exact reading when I stand at the door facing outside of the house.

answer Sep 24, 2017 by Pritam Pritiraj Mohanty
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.