top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door office shop kitchen wealth entrance vastu south west home prosperity plot north east north facing bedroom main entrance

I am jobless from last 3 months. When did i get the new job?

0 votes
Facing depression and family problems.my Dob is 31st january 1990, time -8:30 pm.please let me know when I will get new job and peaceful life as going through stress.
posted Sep 20, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Definitely you will get a job, but not immediately. it will take time. 

Your house is the ground energy is totally negative and the vaasthu energy level is very low.

Because of this everything is getting delayed.

Moreover the family members health is frequently getting affected.

Don't worry if you correct the defects everything will be set right.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 20, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My wife has been looking for a new job from the past 3 years. Her name is Mary Thomas and her dob is 22 sep 1983 and my dob is 4 jan 1982 and our son was born on 5th August 2014. Please advice on a remedy.

Also, i lost my job 6 months ago and have started a new business. I have one dedicated customer only. Please let me know if we would be able to prosper in this business and survive with the income.
0 votes
My date of birth 22/9/1980 when i expect job,now i am lot of financial problems,family problems also,my dream own house, did i fulfill?how is my kids life?i am worried about because of financial aspects?plese suggest and tel me remedies thank you
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.