top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

My birthday is on 23/03/1995 time-10.50 am . I wish to know why i lack confidence in studying.

+1 vote
I lack confidence during studies... and i also face problems in remembering things. I am a post graduate student in science. I always stay as an average student although i have good knowledge and motive to do something in future. I am not able to score even good marks.
posted Sep 17, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

you are not given mentioned your name and place.  with the DOB, i have given some details about your nature.

* Attractive personality  
 * Affectionate    
 * Shy and reserved    
 * Secretive    
 * Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic 
 * Loves peace and serenity  
 * Sensitive to others    
 * Loves to serve others  
 * Not easily angered    
 * Trustworthy    
 * Appreciative and returns kindness  
 * Observant and assess others  
 * Revengeful    
 * Loves to dream and fantasize  
 * Loves traveling    
 * Loves attention    
 * Loves home decors   
 * Musically talented    
 * Loves special things   
 * Moody     
 where your house, some vaasthu defects noticed. because of that you are facing problems   

answer Sep 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

My dob is 23/09/1985 time :- 3.20am, where I will settle in future abroad or India .  I want to know my future and mrg.

0 votes
My DOB:- is 26/03/1985 time :- 11:30 am, what sort f business will suit to me and when I can get marry
+1 vote
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.