top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Regarding Job

0 votes

My name is pawan kumar d.o.b 26-12-1989 place bawal . meri job nhi lg rhi and mera main door southwest and toilet southeast , kitchen northeast h .

posted Sep 7, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Dear pawan:

Your house is against as per vaasthu and totally negative. Due to this you have the following problems:

- Family members will be affectd

- Financial problem

- No proper relationship between family members

- Business / profession is not good.  you will not get job easily eventhough you try your best.

-you need immediate attention to rectify the defects.

- S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 7, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
muje finacial or relation dono dikato ka samna krna pd rha h plz kuch solutions btae
0 votes

muje finacial or relation dono dikato ka samna krna pd rha h plz kuch solutions btae

answer Sep 8, 2017 by Pawan Kumar
0 votes

you send me your house plan, so that i will study and advice accordingly.

answer Sep 19, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I completed by btech in 2008 and did job for two years since 2010 March to 2012 May. Till then I am searching job. I didn't get any job till now. I am trying in different ways to get a job,attending interviews by recommendation and final is to join in job. But due to some reasons I am not getting job. Please suggest me what to do. My date of birth is 31-05-1987 time 10:30pm. I was married in 2015 january.and I have one kid 9months.
0 votes
Now I want to change my job this is right time to change job
 DOB 27/07/1986
+1 vote
Hi I am looking for a job change now this is right time to change a job

Thanks Regards
Venkatesh
+1 vote
My wife has been looking for a new job from the past 3 years. Her name is Mary Thomas and her dob is 22 sep 1983 and my dob is 4 jan 1982 and our son was born on 5th August 2014. Please advice on a remedy.

Also, i lost my job 6 months ago and have started a new business. I have one dedicated customer only. Please let me know if we would be able to prosper in this business and survive with the income.
+1 vote
I am looking for job
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.