top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

I want to know about restaurant vastu. Can anyone guide me please?

+1 vote
I want to know about restaurant vastu. As to whr the kitchen should come or whr the cash counter should be placed etc. Can anyone help me please?
posted Aug 22, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra about restaurant Vastu is given below.  If you have a interest in restaurant business, you should follow some Vastu tips for successive restaurant  business.

1. The main entrance should be according to Vastu such as between Eat to East north east and North to West North North.
  2. The Kitchen and electric good, generator,transformer should at South East corner.
  3. Store room should be at North West corner.
  4. The room of manager, restaurant owner should be at South West corner.
  5. The sitting place of manager/owner at South West corner facing North or East.
  6. In the restaurant the Northern and Eastern parts should be lower than Southern and Western part.
  7. The building of restaurant should be go in South West corner.
  8. Pooja place should be at North-East corner.
  9. On the main entrance two photo of God Ganesh stick above the door both outside and inside.

answer Sep 5, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra